Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Adam J. Olscamp, MD
- Hip arthroscopy
- Total joint replacement
- Anterior hip replacement - less invasive
- Arthroscopic sports medicine
- Cartilage injury
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder labral repair
- Ligament reconstruction
- Pleasant View Surgery Center, Post Falls, ID
- Northwest Specialty Hospital, Post Falls, ID
Personal & Hobbies
- Skiing - an avid telemark skier and a past nationally ranked, sponsored ski racer.
- Cycling - an active mountain and road cyclist and a Cat II road racer in his younger years
- Triathlons - as a 2x Ironman, he has completed multiple ½ Ironman events.
- Hunting - archery hunting as well as occasionally rifle hunting.
- Fishing - avid steelheader who also enjoys salmon and trout fishing.
- Family - a sports enthusiast who enjoys his children’s various sports including football, lacrosse, basketball, soccer and cheerleading.
When requesting an appointment, please keep in mind calling us directly at (208) 457-4211 is more efficient for setting up an appointment. If emailing, be sure to include what we will be seeing you for and the days and times that work best for you.